Table Of Contents
Machine Learning Intern at PayPal
May 2019 - Current
- Used statistical models to understand what causes the consumer perceived latency. Improved the performance of the model by 70% by rewriting the code in Numba and parallelizing the computations.
- Used machine learning to understand what in the tree of service calls inside the PayPal datacenters is causing the degraded customer experience.
Research Assitant at ASU College of Health
April 2018 - Current
- Implemented Object detection of crosswalks, sidewalks, curbs, curb cuts, traffic signals, street lights, benches, and sky view in Google Street View Images using TensorFlow, Python, OpenCV, and Google Cloud.
- Analyze how walkable an area is by calculating the importance of different street features using machine learning.
- Implemented a survey on MTurk to annotate Google Street View Images using React, GraphQL, & PostgreSQL.
- Setup the entire training & inference pipeline on Google Colab and Google Cloud AI-Platform such that everyone on the research team can train the models and run inference.
Teaching Assitant at ASU
July 2018 - December 2018
- Teaching assistant for Principles of Mobile App Development, which focuses on developing iOS apps using Swift.
- Took lectures on how to use CoreML on iOS for image classification, object detection, image segmentation, and, question answering.
CTO (Chief Technical Officer) at Techniexe Infolabs
July 2015 - December 2017
- Founding member of the startup focused on creating a social network for travelers.
- Lead the development team of 6 that developed the Android, iOS, and Web apps of Spotter.
- Mentoring developers and personally contributing to the project by developing RESTful and GraphQL APIs with Node.js, Web development using React, iOS development using Swift, and architecting services on AWS.
- Used Python and OpenCV for detecting faces in the pictures for improving the quality of cropped thumbnails.
- Consolidated detailed use cases and requirements through regular meetings with the project partners.
- Established criteria for each milestone in the product roadmap as a means to measure development progress.
- Wrote automated integration and unit tests for the GraphQL API and, the React web app.
- Dockerizing the app so that it becomes portable across any cloud services.
Freelancer & Founder of 101 Tech Studio
March 2012 - Jun 2015
- Created cross-platform business solution apps using Angular.js and Ionic framework.
Manager of Union Acid & Chemicals Corporation (Family Business)
March 2012 - Jun 2015
MS in Computer Science from ASU
Graduating in December 2019
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Multimedia & Web Databases
- Software Security
- Fundamentals of Algorithms
- Perception in Robotics
Thesis Improving accessibility in retail stores using computer vision and natural language processing. Read More
- Machine Learning by Andrew Ng, Stanford (Coursera) Certificate
- Deep Learning Specialization by deeplearning.ai (Coursera) Certificate
- Practical Deep Learning For Coders
- Deep Learning from Fundamentals
- Flutter bootcamp (App Brewery London) Certificate
- Advanced React & GraphQL (Wes Bos) Certificate
- iOS Developer Nanodegree (Udacity) Certificate
- Android Developer (Coursera) Certificate1 | Certificate2
MBA in Marketing & Operations from LBSIM
BE in Information Technology from LDCE